Resumes: Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include previous work experience.
- Reports To: Production Manager(s)
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Marleylilly is looking for Production Associates & Embroidery Machine Operators. The primary responsibility of a Team Member is to ensure that orders in the respective Production area are embellished accurately, on time and in accordance with our quality standards. Team Members work together performing various duties, including but not limited to operation of embroidery equipment, vinyl plotters, engraving equipment, order preparation, quality assurance and shipping. Machine Operators will operate machines to highest quality and efficiency standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Produce orders by following established standard operating procedures.
- Communicate delays or problems that might keep a specific order from being completed.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained during production.
- Confirm orders are accurate for quantities, placement locations and garment types.
- Maintain daily production records.
- Provide ideas and suggestions for improvement of processes; participate in efficiency evaluations as needed.
- Follow preventative maintenance procedures.
This role currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to keep up with fast-paced production environment.
- Must be detail-oriented.