Resumes: Please send to email@example.com. Please include previous work experience.
- Reports To: Director of Supply Chain
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Seeking a Merchandiser that is eager to contribute to the success of our brands. The Merchandiser will be responsible for working with the Sourcing, Merchandising Analysis, Product Development and Time and Action Calendar Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist purchasing team in identification and management of vendor quality problems, resolutions for future production, and the negotiation and management of financial exposure and chargebacks for labor and products
- Develop, manage and maintain supply chain categorical development calendar in conjunction with the Design/Development team
- Assist in direction and development of Junior Merchandisers and departmental interns
- Monitor the supply plan performance by measuring actual versus planned performance
- Assist Senior Merchandiser in RFQ processes with outbound packages and incoming information by monitoring and maintaining all incoming information from each vendor
- Conduct Merchandising Analysis with sales analyst statistical category and sku information to assist with new product design offering and sku counts based on categories assigned
- Market research making recommendations on pricing strategy for new items based on company’s overall margin goals and market comparisons
- Collaborate with Forecasting/Sales Analyst giving categorical breadth, and depth plan for in-line and custom development
- Provide seasonal line information by pulling style and sku counts, cost logs, and internal line lists
- Assist Product Development by reviewing and gathering missing information for product development and ensure first costing is received timely with fabric information, MOQ and lead time.
- Manage and maintain sourcing cost sheet and shared line management system by entering item details, fabric and construction information, costing, freight, duty, commission for landed cost, MOQ, factory information and lead times
- Review and manage Time and Action Calendar by reviewing and managing weekly information for development milestones
- Ensure all shipments have TOP approval prior to onboard
- Communicate new style information to Forecasting/Sales Analyst and purchasing
- Facilitate internal line reviews as needed providing styles to review, costing/pricing and visual line representation as needed
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience and/or training in merchandising
- College or bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred or the combination of high school diploma with several years of experience
- Excellent communication, organization and multitasking skills.
Marleylilly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.